LOCATION AND DATES:
Thunder in the Rockies Bike Rally is located at Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson; 4250 Byrd Drive; Loveland, Colorado, just off Crossroads Blvd. and Interstate 25 at Exit 259.
Thunder in the Rockies Bike Rally is held every year over Labor Day Weekend.
Friday – 4:00PM – 11 PM
Saturday – 10:00AM – 11 PM
Sunday – 10:00AM – 11 PM
Friday – 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Saturday – 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Sunday – 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Monday – 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Thunder in the Rockies typically has over 100 Biker related product and service vendors on-site with hot deals, new products, demonstrations, and much more!
There is no fee to visit product and service vendor booths.
Food and drink vendors will be located throughout the rally.
CLICK HERE for more information.
There are many options in the area for lodging and camping. When making your reservations, be sure to mention you are attending the Thunder in the Rockies Bike Rally to see if they offer a biker discount!! Please click here to check out some of our favorites.
ENTERTAINMENT AND CONCERT INFORMATION:
Thunder in the Rockies Bike Rally is FREE to attend although some activities are paid ticketed events. Entertainment includes live music, contests, concerts, a bike show, Miss Thunder in the Rockies contest and much more. Some events are 21+. Please check event schedule for details.
Entertainers Application: Please submit your request to play at Thunder in the Rockies
Send your information to: email@example.com
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THUNDER IN THE ROCKIES?
• Umbrellas (compact, 24″ maximum length) (ponchos preferred)
• Seat cushions or softsided stadium seats (NO seats with metal frames)
• Strollers (folding umbrella style ONLY)
• Bug Spray
• Outside food and beverages
• Illegal Drugs
• Lawn chairs (NO chairs with legs or metal frames)
• Laser Pointers (will be confiscated and patron is subject to ejection)
• Recording Devices
• Professional Photography
• Any weapon or item construed as a weapon such as guns, knives, sticks, or firearms
• Bullhorns or noise makers
• Backpacks (All bags are subject to search)
• Animals (except guide dogs)
• Skateboards or in-line skates
Please note: Certain events at Thunder in the Rockies are for ages 21 and up only. Please remember your ID!!
If you are interested in possible volunteer or employment opportunities during Thunder in the Rockies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org